skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ana`s boyfriend
.don`t you wanna feel my bones?. my journey with ana
Friday, April 13, 2007
breakfast:
-1/2cup of yogurth
lunch:
-chickenburger with fries!
-v8
I hate myself for eating this crap!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
shirley manson
i love ths chick
I will be free
espero no ser siempre asi. not por mi creo ke por la gente ke kiero, some of them suffer because of my fault. I am very sorry. it`s a good thing I brought my eyes to see it happen, it only happens once in this fools life.
check this out
enamorana
anna L.
el mundo visto por ana
wanna princess
the everett
lupka
todo sobre ana
rob zombie
I HATE FOOD
MCDONALDS ...YUCK!
Cuts! I don`t recomend it.
I have to admit it helps
tomato juice
good & very few calories
love me to the bones
MILLA jovovich
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
May
(2)
▼
2007
(37)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(15)
*como saber si eres Ana´s friend*
recuerda que la obesidad es asquerosa
therapy
hungry?!
fuck food!
the gym
removed
tempted
agradecimientos
a bit confused
ana left
breakfast:-1/2cup of yogurthlunch:-chickenburger w...
EATING LIKE A PIG
breakfast:-1/2 pan integral con frijoles.-1/2 yogu...
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I HATE FOOD. I HATE WHAT IT DOES TO ME.
-----
About Me
anas boyfriend
View my complete profile
Cell Phones
No comments:
Post a Comment